1. You have a Types of Clouds chart in front of you. First watch the video to help fill in the chart. This should help you get all but nimbostratus. You can pause to write or draw and then keep going or watch again.
2. Go to this site to get information on nimbostratus clouds.
3. For extra pictures and more information on the clouds here are two other sites that will help you fill out your chart. 1. and 2.
4. When you finish filling in your chart, in your science notebook, you must pick two different types of clouds and write a paragraph comparing and contrasting the two. You must say any similarities that they have as well as differences, such as: what kind of weather they are seen during, what they look like, what altitude they are found at.
This paragraph must be AT LEAST 4 sentences.
5. When you finish, plug in your laptop. Study your anchor words or read. Your anchor words quiz is next.