1. Think about the word relationship in ELA and in your ELA notebook write down what you think the meaning is.
2. When I think of the word relationship, I think about how things are connected or how they relate. Read this passage. While reading, in your ELA notebook, write the gist of each paragraph. The gist is getting the “who, what, when, where, why” of the text. This should be for each paragraph.
3. Now that you have the notes or the gist of each paragraph, look for connections or relationships between any 2. It could be something at the beginning and then something at the end. They do not have to be next to each other. There should be at least 5 relationships or connections.
4. Answer the questions that go with the passage in your notebook. These should be clearly labeled.
5. Watch these 2 videos, Coral Reef Video grasslands video. Make 5 connections or relationships between the 2 in your notebook. Make sure you are making connections from what you see also, not just what you hear.
6. Wrap up headphones and plug in laptop.
7. Look at side chart to know what to do next.