SORRY FUN FRIDAY IS POSTPONED UNTIL TUESDAY :(
1. Watch this video to prepare for your science test. It is all information that we went over during the Heat Energy Unit and the tutor & I reviewed this week. Here's one more review for you. Hopefully Bill can help you out. If not, there's a cool song to add to your playlist at the end!
2. When you watch the WHOLE video (I know how long 23 minutes is) go to student.masteryconnect.com. DO NOT USE THE APP.
Test ID: 751272
Student ID: On your Password Card
3. When you are done, close out. If something happens during the test, just refresh the page and type in the test ID and your ID again, it will let you go wherever you were in the test. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR IPAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE OR IT WILL MESS UP. Work on your ELA. Go to ELA tab to see what you need to do until lunch at 11:20.
1. Read through the article on Heat Transfer and answer the questions in your notebook. We will be checking it on Friday.
2. Put science notebook away and read or do Frayer model until Science tutor comes.
1. Watch the video on Punnett squares.
2. Complete the worksheet on Punnett squares.
3. At the bottom, write one trait that can be figured out what the likelihood of the offspring having it would be, by using a Punnett square.
4. Put in your Science folder and get out your snack.
5. Work on Intervention, homework, eSpark, IXL.
Please sign on to IXL and type in your username and password that you were given on your notecard.
2. Fifth Grade Science Skills -> Then click on "See all Science Skills"
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH:
-Force &Motion (P.1.1-3)
G.2Force, mass, and motion
-Matter: Properties & Change (P.2.2-3)
D.1Compare physical and chemical changes
-Energy Conservation & Transfer (P.3)
C.1Change-of-state diagrams: melting, freezing, vaporizing, and condensing
C.3Heating, cooling, and changes of state
- Ecosystems (L.2)
1. Get your headphones out and settle in! I have a video for you!
2. When you are done watching the video, get the worksheet from the side table. You should be able to answer these questions after watching the video. When you are done, please put the worksheet in your Science folder. I will be grading it tomorrow.
3. Homework, IXL, eSpark, Frayer model, you know the drill.
1. Read the article
2. Answer the questions under "Have You Wondered?" in your science notebook.
3. Put notebook away and get snack out.
4. Homework., makeup work, IXL, eSpark, or read.
o List and explain the functions of the system.
o Identify the major organs and their functions.
o Describe a disease associated with their body system.