1. Watch this video about conductors and insulators.
2. In your science notebook, write 1-2 sentences explaining the difference between an insulator and a conductor.
3. Give an example for each.
4. Open up this webquest.
5. Go through the 4 links. In your notebook, you must tell me:
- 2 "cools facts about heat"
- tell me the 3 ways heat is transferred and an example of each
6. Wrap your headphones up and put them away. Plug your laptop back in and do any makeup work that you have or independent read.