1. Watch this video about wind terms. Write down a definition for each in science notebook.
2. Then watch what is wind video. Write down a definition for it in science notebook.
3. Watch types of precipitation with video. Write down a fact about each one in your science notebook.
4. Watch air pressure video. Write down definition of air pressure from video.
5. Review meaning of temperature with weather wiz kids. Write down a definition for this too.
6. Plug in laptop and headphones.
7. Quietly read or draw until everyone else is done.