1. Please sign on to IXL and type in your username and password that you were given on your notecard.
2. Fifth Grade Math Skills -> Then click on "See all 326 Math Skills"
3. Find C.18Multiply by 3-digit numbers.
4. Using your graph paper to do your work, solve 10 of the problems. Show ALL work on the graph paper then type in your answer on IXL. Write your score on your graph paper then turn your graph paper in on the side table.
5. Pick up your Math Homework sheet and begin working on Tuesday night's homework. BE CAREFUL. There is some division on there too!