1. Read this article and answer the questions that go along with it. All the questions in your ELA notebook.
2. Using the strategy that we did in class, figure out the main idea and fill out the main idea graphic organizer.
3. In your notebook, given the key words “key details”, “main idea” and “key words”, write a few meaningful sentences to summarize using these words.
4. Plug in your laptop and put your ELA notebook away until we are ready to go over it at 2:30 pm.
5. Get the math worksheet from the side table. When you finish it, put it in your math folder.
6. Make up work. If you have none, you can have free time until 2:30, if there is time.