1. Watch this fun song that will help you remember what start the revolution. After watching, in your notebook, write how they were able to still give you information but in a different way than in a passage.
2. Read through this text about the Battles of Lexington and Concord. When you are done, answer the multiple choice questions in your notebook.
3. Watch the video about the Battles of Lexington and Concord.
4. Get the Venn Diagram from the side table. First, fill out the middle. This should be the easiest because this is the information that the video and the text both showed you. Then fill out the left side, which is what was only in the text and not in the video. Last, fill out the right side. That is what was only in the video and not in the text.
5. Turn your Venn Diagram in to the side table. Wrap up your headphones and put them away. Plug in your laptop.
6. When you finish, you may have free time. There is no talking.