1. Watch the video about the middle colonies and write down what he tells you to write down on your blank sheet of paper. You will use these notes later for our project
2. Watch the video about the southern colonies and write down what he tells you to write down on your blank sheet of paper. You will use these notes later for our project.
3. Read this short passage about the 13 colonies. It breaks up the colonies into the regions and gives you a short summary. You DO NOT have to do the questions at the end.
4. Get the venn diagram from the side table and fill out from your information on the New England, Middle, and Southern Colonies. Make sure that you out what is different about them, as well as what they have in common. There is an example for how you fill out a 3 part venn diagram below.
5. When you are finished, put your venn diagram in your reading folder. We will be using this for a project tomorrow. It will be a graded tomorrow.
6. Independent Read.